For this project I headed over the the Graphics Fairy again. I think I've just about gone through the whole catalog there; just browsing. There are some amazing images! http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/. My daughter loves Musicals and Plays. One of her favorites is "Phantom of the Opera", so I pulled some themed pictures, adjusted the color tones and printed them. I also found some of my images by simply searching on the web.
The supplies I used for this project:
Empty old candy box
First I covered the box lid with a background page; this one looks like old paper. I folded the paper around the bottom to go inside the lid too; just like the original box has.
Then, I lined inside the bottom half of the box with some felt. I attached the felt using my hot glue gun.
I then cut/ripped the pictures I wanted and attached them to the outside of the box. I let these dry completely and then added another layer of mod podge to seal the box. And "voile la" its finished!