To start I printed out a variety of images onto a MS Word document; covering as much of the page as possible. Then I ripped the pages into strips that were about 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide.
Then came the fun and messy part. I used Mod Podge to glue the back of each strip and apply it around my wreath. I this in two layers - which worked great for coverage. I even put a third layer in some places where I wanted the specific sayings to show on the face of the wreath.
|Sorry for the blur, it was nighttime and dark!|
Next I made some flowers by cutting a krinkled coffee filter into progressive size circles; hot gluing and layering them.
Then I hot glued the discs, flowers, some buttons, and some sparkly buttons (some bedazzled jewels). I like out it turned out, and I really like the price!